The Benefits of Cupping TherapyJune 5, 2018
Why You Should Consider Chiropractic Massage TherapyAugust 6, 2018
If you’re frequently having trouble with back pain, headaches, and stress, then this article is for you! While pain medications can assist in alleviating some symptoms, the problem won’t magically disappear that easily. Chiropractic care may be the best option for you. How so, you ask? Here are some of the many things chiropractic care helps treat.
- High blood pressure. Depending on the individual, you may still need medicine for this. However, an adjustment has positive side effects on the body that can last up to six months with no negative side effects. Chiropractic care can also assist patients with low blood pressure.
- Neck and back pain. The most common reason why people visit the chiropractor is because of lower back pain. While you can have surgery and/or take medication for this, chiropractic care is often the less dangerous treatment option. It’s non-invasive and it’s cheaper, in addition to helping soothe mild and chronic pain.
- This condition causes pain, abnormal posture, limited range of motion, and respiratory issues. While treatment options for scoliosis are unfortunately limited, chiropractic care is a great option, especially when combined with physical therapy. Together, both can help reduce the risk of scoliosis progressing.
- Sciatica pain. This starts in the lower back and moves down the legs. Caused by a damaged or pressured sciatic nerve, sciatic pain is chronic pain that can often lead to overmedicating. Adjustments help lower the number of pain days, as well as reduce the severity of the pain.
- This is one of the top reasons why pain, joint troubles, and tension occur. Chronic inflammation can be dangerous, as it is linked to heart disease and cancer. By reducing inflammation in the body, you will notice relief of chronic lower back pain and joint pain, as well as reduced muscle tension.
- Headaches/migraines. Both can be linked to back pain and spinal issues. A misaligned back can create muscle tension and pain, thus resulting in tension headaches and migraines. Along with back pain, headaches are one of the top ailments treated by chiropractors.
- Symptoms of neurological conditions. Adjustments can help improve blood flow to the brain and increase the flow of cerebral spinal fluid – this is particularly beneficial to those with multiple sclerosis and epilepsy.
- Ailments affecting children. Adjustments help relieve the symptoms of colic, acid reflux, and ear infections.
- Poor athletic performance. If you lead an active lifestyle, you may be all too familiar with pain and inflammation. Adjustments help relieve pain and tension in the body, as well as issues with inflammation.
This is most often experienced due to a head or neck injury. Adjustments target joints and vertebrae that are improperly moving, which helps reduce the amount of vertigo episodes you experience. Chiropractic care is wonderful at restoring your body’s natural balance.