Full-Time/Part-time Chiropractor (DC) needed for growing clinic in Florence, SC with satellites in other locations.
We are currently looking for a qualified Full-Time/Part-Time Associate Chiropractor with an SC License. One who enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary clinic. Must be passionate, caring, energetic, motivated and looking for structured growth. Have the ability to see a high volume of patients, is driven for success, and very outgoing. Salary and bonuses are determined by experience. Benefits will be discussed at time of interview. Looking for long-term commitment and possible buy-in options in the future.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
• Provide consultations, exams, and treatment plans for chiropractic maintenance visits.
• Ability to provide a high volume of chiropractic adjustments daily
• Primarily utilizing diversified adjustments and drop tables
• Ability to educate patients on benefits of regular chiropractic maintenance
• Enter chiropractic visits notes into electronic notes software (EZ BIS)
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST
Palmetto ChiroMed is looking for a part-time/full-time massage therapist to add to our team.
The Massage Therapist will serve as an Independent Contractor for the practice and will perform the following primary duties:
• Evaluate patients to develop massage therapy plan of care to maximize their rehabilitation
• Record therapeutic techniques implemented and patient’s response
• Consult with providers regarding modification in plan of care
• Educate patients in specific procedures, equipment, utilization and home programs to aid in their care
• Research new services that could impact patients
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Licensed Massage Therapist in the State of South Carolina
• High level of professionalism and customer service
• Positive Attitude is a must
• Experience in Deep Tissue, Swedish, Neuromuscular and Medical Massage preferred
• Must be passionate about helping patients
CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT (Myrtle Beach, SC)
Palmetto ChiroMed/Keystone Healthcare and Wellness in Florence, SC, is opening a new satellite office in Myrtle Beach, S.C. We are looking to hire an independent, motivated employee to work and grow our new satellite office. This person will be working directly with patient care, as well as managing the office. Experience is a plus! This is a 36 hour a week position.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Learn and perform all types of therapies and treatments in our office
• Clean rooms after patient’s complete treatment
• Clean off tables in the therapy area in between each patient
• Keep supplies stocked and well organized
• Maintain office flow by bringing patients back to rooms and waiting areas
• Be in constant communication with Florence office on anything needed
• Scheduling patient appointments
• Strong organization skills
• Multi-task and detail oriented
• Technical and communication skills
• Able to manage and prioritize concurrent duties
• Display positive relational skills
• Be attentive to details
• Show initiative
• Portray a positive attitude
• Follow-up on assigned tasks
• MUST work well with patients
• Radiological X-Ray certification preferred, but not required.